Feta Blue Cheeseburger
Feeling a little Mediterranean tonight? Try this juicy burger topped with crumbled feta and a bleu cheese dressing. Lighthouse brand creamy bleu cheese dressing is great in this recipe as it is mild and does not overpower the feta cheese. When cooking on a pellet grill you want to grill your burgers hot and fast for moist flavorful patties.
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 2
Total time: 3
A juicy grilled burger topped with feta cheese and crumbled bleu cheese.
- 4 1/3 lb. hamburger patties
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Green leaf lettuce
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Creamy bleu cheese dressing
- Pre-heat your pellet grill to 480°
- Grill the hamburger patties 4-5 minutes on each side until the internal temperature is 160°
- Spread bleu cheese dressing on the bottom bun
- Place burger, feta, onion, and lettuce.
- Spread a bit more dressing on the top bun and enjoy.