T-Bone Steak With Cilantro-Feta Vinaigrette
A little salt and pepper is all you really need for a great t-bone steak but, if you want to try something different, this recipe is adds an nice tangy kick to an already great cut of meat. The red wine vinegar and feta compliment each other very nicely in this simple and quick vinaigrette.
Tangy vinaigrette tops off a great grilled steak in this easy to do recipe.
Author: Jack Freeman
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 T-Bone Steaks
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Red onion, minced
- ¼ Cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ Cup Feta cheese
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your grill to 480°
- In a small bowl, vigorously mix the olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, and honey.
- Gently fold in the onion, cilantro, and feta cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill your steaks for 10-15 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Let the steaks rest for 3 minutes then top with a generous portion of the vinaigrette.